Tagged by: Rules:1. - You must post these rules.2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them.3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (This part isn't necessary with the new mentions system--that should be notification enough for them.)6. - Not something like "you are tagged if you read that."7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people.8. - No tag-backs.9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
10 things about me:
1. I have a cross between brown and blonde hair so that I'm not really sure which it is.
2. I have childlike aqua blue eyes.
3. People often say I look sad.
4. I hate 2014.
5. I want to be a psychologist (or if not that, maybe an interior design consultant).
6. I am way more patient with new people than with people like my relatives.
7. When I'm bored and nobody's around I like to repeat past conversations I've had with other people to myself under my breath (but only if the conversations were interesting. )
8. I'm kind of a slave to routine, and not often very open to change.
9. I have two personality types--choleric and melancholy (I wish I were just choleric though).
10. I don't get along well with people who are happy all the time and are always "making light of" any points I try to make to them. (Happy is great, but there are times when it's just not needed.)
1. QUICK! Write the first word that comes into your mind!
Eiffle (as in the Eiffle Tower).
2. That above was a question, shut up. Do you have a source of inspiration or an idol outside deviantart?
Yes--Jeremy Irons. I have others but he's the only one I can think of at the moment.
3. How much life don't you have? XD
I find it hard to answer questions that make no sense.
4. What's your favourite scent?
Vanilla--or that clean salty scent of the ocean. It depends on my mood.
5. If you have a fursona or some other sona or something, did you take inspiration in his/her design and who/where from?
If you don't have one, why?
Faith's appearance was inspired by an old username I had on FanFiction.net, which was Lilwhitekitty14. I made an occasional alter ego from the name, but I didn't use her (her name was "Kitty" at the time) often. But when I got into the wonderful world of RPing my new friends helped change her to Faith since it sounded like my other username. c: She still has the deep blue eyes and pink nose and fluffy white fur though.
6. What's your first favourite song you can remember?
"Crocodile Rock" by Elton John. It's not my favorite anymore, but whenever I hear it I think of me and my family driving to the beach with that song playing on the radio, and me wanting to do nothing but run through the water and get as wet as I could.
7. Say 3 songs that first pop into your mind.
"Sweet Dreams are Made of This" by Eurythmics
"My Own Way" by Duran Duran
"Come On Be Good" by Dragonette
8. Again it is a question. Uhh can you make a question here yourself and answer it? ;;
I'll certainly try. XD
Q: What do you like to do in your spare time?
A: When I'm really happy and inspired I'm writing or drawing, but other times I'm inventing and making my own rainbow loom figures (I've been addicted to that thing ever since I got it as a gift, but I think I'm safe since I've seen grown women playing with it).
9. TWO MOREEE. Favourite part of your favourite movie series? Or if you don't fancy any movie series then what's your fav TV series?
(I would say the Hunger Games was my favorite series but Mockingjay isn't out yet, nor have I read the books, so...)
The first in the Chronicles of Narnia trilogy--The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It's pretty hard to beat the first movie/book.
10. Do you know what song these lyrics are from? "When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be."
If I heard it I might, but no, I have no idea. XD
Questions for you:
1. Does your style lean more toward indie or mainstream?
2. Are you an animal person?
3. Do you prefer chick flicks or action films?
4. Have you ever written fanfiction?
5. Would you rather go to a ballgame or an art gallery?
6. Tea or coffee?
7. Cartoons or sitcoms?
8. Are you an optimist (positive thinker) or a pessimist (negative thinker)?
9. Do you believe in realism or idealism?
10. What's your favorite style of art?